Seven Sweaty Statements on a Staple that Never Goes out of Season
Today’s guest blogger is Laura Keiser. As the CIS Site Coordinator for King Westwood Elementary School, Laura knows all about sweating the big and small stuff to make sure kids are connected with the resources and people they need to succeed in school.
6. Sweatpants are durable.
5. The elastic ankles keep the bugs out. (Just kidding! We wanted to make sure you were still reading.)
4. They can be pulled over other clothes to be used as an extra layer in the winter.
3. There are no pockets so you can’t sneak stuff to school – like your pet hamster.
2. They are “user-friendly” for younger students – no buttons, snaps, or zippers!
1. And the #1 reason – sweatpants fit a variety of shapes and sizes and both boys and girls.
So please consider being an avid supporter of sweatpants and donate a new pair or two to CIS Kids’ Closet today!