CIS Emerging Leaders are individuals from across the region who have come together for a common cause: to support the CIS mission of surrounding students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
Emerging Leaders may participate in a number of ways, including:
- Giving time, talent, or treasure
- Serving on an Emerging Leaders subcommittee for a year or more
- Taking part in diversity, equity and inclusion training
- Attending monthly Emerging Leaders meetings
- Generating awareness of CIS in the community
- Opportunity to serve in a leadership position with the Emerging Leaders
- Professional training opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Highlights in CIS newsletter, website, and social media
- Opportunities to network with CIS board members
- Potential for sitting on CIS board committees and mentorship with CIS board members
- Personal fulfillment
SIGN ME UP!
Membership is open to all who are interested. For more information, please contact Kim Nemire at firstname.lastname@example.org